Healthy skin is beautiful skin. Regardless of what skin problem you may have, if you feed your skin all the essential nutrients it needs, you will have the best results possible. But how do you do this if your skin is designed to keep things out? (Only about 7 % of the creams you apply are absorbed.) The answer is quite simple. Make tiny openings in the top layer of the skin and up to 80% more nutrients will penetrate to the layers where they are most needed.
Micro-Needling combined with the correct nutrients, will;
- reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- tighten lax skin
- fade brown spots
- fade scars
- reduce pore size
- fade stretch marks
- decrease permanent diffused redness
- promote hair growth for men and women
- The process stimulates your own collagen, which is natural and long-lasting.
- It’s safe for all skin types.
- There is no damage to the skin.
- It can be used on thin skin.
- The process is not painful.
- It can be used on any area (face, neck and body).
- Possible reddening of the skin which should subside by morning.
- Possible slight skin swelling initially. This usually subsides in a day or two.
- A possible retinoid reaction (redness, flaking, burning or stinging), due to the increase in Vitamin A penetration. This is not harmful, just unpleasant. It does not indicate an allergy to your product and subsides quickly once the dose is reduced.
Another exciting advantage of medical needling is that pigment cells are not negatively impacted, minimizing risk of post inflammatory hypo or hyperpigmentation, even with post treatment sun exposure. Unlike laser, it is safe for all skin colors.